This website www.omaitv.net (as defined below) is owned and operated by IDBC (“omaitv.net”, “IDBC”, “us” or “we”). These terms of service (the “Terms of Service”, “TOS”, “Service(s)” or “Agreement”) set forth the legal terms and conditions governing your use of our website located at www.omaitv.net and any other online and mobile websites and interactive applications operated by IDBC that are related to www.omaitv.net (collectively, the “Website”), unless a different policy is provided on a particular website, application or service.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right, from time to time, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, update, discontinue, revise or delete any portion of the Website or this TOS, in whole or in part, at any time without further notice. A copy of the changed TOS will be on our Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to abide by this TOS as changed. Any breach of this TOS may result in termination of your access to the Service.
All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Service, including, for example, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by IDBC and its affiliates, licensors or suppliers (excluding any “User Content,” as defined below, which may be owned by others). The Service is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States of America and applicable international intellectual property laws.
Use of the Service
- You are required to comply with all applicable laws (including intellectual property laws) in connection with your access to and use of the Service and any other limitations as may be described in any notice from IDBC. As a condition of your access and use of the Service, you agree that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement and any other applicable notice.
- Unless expressly permitted by us, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Service.
- You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use and you may download, share or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. No other use is permitted without our prior written authorization.
- Requests to use the Content for any purposes other than as permitted in this TOS should be directed to email@example.com.
- You will not use any automated system, software, or device to generate and send unsolicited communications to or through the Website.
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including without limitation account names or email addresses, from the Website, nor use the communication systems provided by the Website for purposes of sending any commercial solicitation.
- You will not upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interfere with the functionality of or obtain any nonpublic information from any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not use the Website to post, transmit, or share child pornography, and you understand that any use of the Website to publish or transmit child pornography will be reported to law enforcement authorities, together with any identifying information IDBC may have regarding you, and will result in termination of your account.
You will not use the Website to post, transmit, or share material that is obscene, defamatory, or invasive of the privacy of another person, graphically violent, physically threatening, or intended for any illegal purpose.
- You will not use the Website to promote any product or service on behalf of any person or entity that sells, provides, or offers the product or service; and
- You will not harass or intimidate any other user of the Website.
Other Websites and Services
The Website may contain links to third party websites or resources, which may or may not be obvious (“Third Party Websites”) as well as advertisements, software, text, graphics, articles, photographs, pictures, designs, sound, video, music, information, and other content originating from third parties (collectively, “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Our provision of links to Third Party Sites is not an endorsement of any information, product or service that is offered on or through any Third Party Website or Third Party Application, Software or Content. If you leave the Website and access any Third Party Websites, or if you use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You hereby expressly agree to comply with any and all terms and conditions, users guides and privacy policies of any of Third Party Websites.
Posts and Submissions
You understand and agree that any material that you post or submit using the features or services of the Website, or that you submit directly without a prior written request from an editor at omaitv.net, including letters to the editor, articles, opinions, photographs, video, drawings, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, or other materials (“Submissions”) will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. No Submission will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of omaitv.net, and omaitv.net shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Submissions may not be acknowledged or returned.
By posting or otherwise providing a Submission, you grant the Website the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, license, perform, post, sell, translate, incorporate, create derivative works from, exploit, distribute and otherwise use the Submission in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without according you any compensation. You also understand and agree that omaitv.net has no obligation to publish or use any Submission in any way, and that omaitv.net may remove or revised any Submission that has been posted, published, or distributed on or through the Website in its sole discretion.
By providing a Submission, you represent and warrant that your Submission is original to you and does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights and rights of publicity or privacy. You also represent and warrant that your Submissions do not include nudity, partial nudity, or adult content, and are not obscene, defamatory, graphically violent, physically threatening, or intended for any illegal purpose
Violation and Complaints
Please report any violations of the TOS to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content on omaitv.net infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by following the directions on our DMCA page.
BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ALLEGED CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES OF DEFENSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (i) YOUR BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR AGREEMENTS HEREUNDER; (ii) YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ANY LAW; (iii) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; (iv) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER OR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT SUBMITTED BY YOU; AND (v) ANY MISREPRESENTATION MADE BY YOU. YOU WILL COOPERATE AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN THE RELEASED PARTIES’ DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND IN ANY EVENT YOU MAY NOT SETTLE ANY SUCH MATTER WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF IDBC.